Building Strengths, Diminishing Weaknesses, Expanding Skills & Strategies
Few leaders have been amply trained in the essential skills of building a high performing team - hiring, planning, delegating, dealing with the conflicts that occur on a regular basis or, even, running an effective meeting. What most gleaned was from an MBA program where leadership and personal impact was rarely the focus, or they modeled the leadership behavior patterned by their own leaders who likely received even less formal training.
What we know
- We are a team-based culture and better leaders make better team players.
- Programs need to be customized to the needs of each particular organization.
- Databased feedback is critical to any high performing team.
- Knowing how to build trust is vital to any successful leader.
- The key to any leader’s development is their understanding of their own impact on others.
- With the proper training and practice, managing conflict can be stimulating, rewarding and challenging for leaders, and will increase effectiveness and productivity.
Our program is not for the faint of heart. Leadership is about behavior. Success demands the time and openness to change old habits and leadership practices.